If your business has gotten this far without a website, you might be wondering: do I need a website for my business? What’s the point if my business is already successful without one?
The short answer is that there has never been a better or more important time to invest in a website for your business. A website offers a wide variety of benefits for small businesses, and most of these benefits increase in value exponentially year over year, just like the Internet itself.
Ten reasons why you need a website for your small business:
1. A website makes you look professional
2. Your website can attract new customers through Google
3. You can clearly showcase your products and services
4. You can display your best reviews and testimonials prominently on your website
5. A website can encourage customers to contact you
6. You can integrate your website with Google Maps so people can find you more easily
7. Your website establishes your place in the industry
8. A website is no longer intimidating to create and manage
9. A website ensures your success over the long term
10. You can get all of these benefits without spending a fortune